Be an Executive Assistant in Less Than 3 Months!Choose our program for:
- Comprehensive, streamlined training – Develop the career skills you need to succeed in less than 3 months with comprehensive training designed by experienced industry professionals.
- Preparation for industry certification – Upon completion you will have the Microsoft Office skills necessary to earn your Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential, showing employers that you have the skills they're looking for.
- One-on-one support – With access to dedicated trainers—available by phone, email, and chat—it's like having your own personal trainer every step of the way.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records, both paper and electronic
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Purchasing supplies
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Planning and coordinating events
- Providing a good first impression of the business
Administrative assistants and executive assistants can be found working in schools, government agencies, and corporate settings across a broad range of industries.
- Trainers who have professional experience in the industry and are uniquely qualified to answer questions about both the curriculum and the industry. They provide timely answers to questions about the program material and offer a number of personal consultations throughout the training to help learners master important concepts.
- Technical Support Advisors who are knowledgeable, experienced, and available six days a week to help you work through any technical or computer issues encountered within the training program.
- Career Advisors who help you transition to the workforce after completion. Your Career Advisor will help prepare the best resume, develop solid interview skills, and give you valuable job search techniques.
Though the course is entirely online, you'll never be on your own. Career Step's support team is available to offer personal, ongoing support all the way through the training program.
Every learner who signs up in the Career Step Executive Assistant training program receives an initial 6-month period of training. Though the program is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, you'll have a full 6 months to complete your training. If you need extra time to complete the course after your initial 6-month training, we have 3-month extensions available for purchase.
- Access to expert-created training
- Technical support
- One-on-one help
- Valuable career resources
- Complete ebook library