Be an Executive Assistant in Less Than 3 Months!Choose our training for:
- Comprehensive, streamlined training – Develop the career skills you need to succeed in less than 3 months with comprehensive curriculum designed by experienced industry professionals.
- Preparation for industry certification – Graduate with important Microsoft Office skills prepared to earn your Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential, showing employers that you have the skills they're looking for.
- One-on-one instructor support – With access to dedicated student and graduate support advisors—available by phone, email, and chat—it's like having your own personal tutor every step of the way.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records, both paper and electronic
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Purchasing supplies
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Planning and coordinating events
- Providing a good first impression of the business
Administrative assistants and executive assistants can be found working in schools, government agencies, and corporate settings across a broad range of industries.
- Student Support Instructors and Advisors who have professional experience in the industry and are uniquely qualified to answer questions about both the curriculum and the industry. They provide timely answers to questions about the program material and offer a number of personal consultations throughout the training to help students master important concepts.
- Technical Support Advisors who are knowledgeable, experienced, and available six days a week to help you work through any technical or computer issues encountered within the training program.
- Graduate Support Advisors who help you transition to the workforce after graduation. Your Graduate Advisors will help prepare the best resume, develop solid interview skills, and teach you valuable job search techniques.
Though the course is entirely online, you'll never be on your own. Career Step's student support team is available to offer personal, ongoing support all the way through the training program.
Every student who enrolls in the Career Step Executive Assistant training program receives an initial 6-month period of enrollment. Though the program is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, you'll have a full 6 months to complete your training. If you need extra time to complete the course after your initial 6-month enrollment, we have 3-month extensions available for purchase.
- Access to expert-created curriculum
- Technical support
- One-on-one help from student support
- Valuable graduate resources
- Complete ebook library